|“||I lost everything. My career, my marriage.||”|
Felicity studied at Howard University in Washington D.C., where she minored in musical theater. In college, she dated a guy named Leonard, though in hindsight it was his sister Ashley that she was in love with. Felicity would write monologues about Ashley and perform them in class.
Prior to Generation Q, Felicity married Tyler Adams and began working at the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs under her boss Bette Porter. When Bette's sister died, Felicity was there to comfort Bette and they began an affair. When Bette launches an election campaign to become the next mayor of Los Angeles, Felicity and Bette agreed to put their affair on hold for the sake of the campaign.
|Generation Q, season 1|
|"Let's Do It Again"||Appears|
|"Less Is More"||Appears|
|"Lose It All"||Mentioned|
|"Lapse in Judgement"||Absent|
Quotes by or about Felicity from Generation Q.
- Bette: "We need to end this."
- Felicity: "Don't do this."
- Bette: "We agreed to put ourselves on hold when the campaign started."
- Felicity: "I was there. I remember."
- Bette: "There are things at play here that are just bigger than us. Angie caught me lying this morning about you. The campaign has suffered. Look, I wish things were different, but they're not."
- Felicity: "Stop. I lost everything. My career, my marriage."
- Bette: "Your marriage was a lie, and you needed me to get out of it."
- Felicity: "Do you think I used you? Are you fucking insane?"
- Bette: "What I'm saying is that this relationship has served us both."
- Felicity: "This doesn't serve me. I love you."
- Bette: "How could you possibly say that you love me when you are willing to put me at risk?"
- Felicity: "I want you to fight for this. Fight for us. You're scared."
- Bette: "I'm not scared."
- Felicity: "Then why not?"
- Bette: "What do you need to hear right now? That I can't choose you? That I won't choose you?"
- Felicity: "What am I supposed to do now?"
- Bette: "I don't know. But I do know that you will get through this."
- -- in "Labels"