- Nat: "I wish I had let you apologize. I wish I had worked harder to forgive you back then."
- Gigi: "It's okay. It's okay."
- Nat: "It's not okay. It's not. No. We didn't have to go through all of this."
- Gigi: "I'm here. I'm here now."
- ―Gigi and Nat talk about the end of their marriage, "Lose It All"
The relationship between Gigi Ghorbani and Nat Bailey began when they met and began dating years before "Let's Do It Again". By the start of Generation Q, they are divorced and co-parenting their two children, Olive and Eli.